Leadership development is very close to the heart of Eagle Bay Camp. We believe that by developing passionate and humble leaders, we're not only building up the future of Eagle Bay, but also the communites and places that we live. We are constantly hearing from local churches, business, and schools that the young people who pass through our leadership training programs are setting the bar in both leadership and service. We offer two leadership training programs: Leader In Training (LIT) and Servant Leadership Program (SLP). LIT is a 4 week summer program for students aged 15-18, and SLP is a 2 week program for students aged 14-16.
STEP ONE!: Fill out this application form. Please select all available dates and positions that you wish to be available for.
STEP TWO!: Direct your references to this link, or send them the link yourself! (be sure that they know the position(s) you are applying for!
(Can also be youth pastor or small group leader)
STEP THREE!: Fill these forms out.
STEP FOUR!: Criminal record check form:
a) Download and print CRC Form.
b) Please fill out parts 1, 3, 4 on page 1 and section # 2 on page 2.
c) Make sure student signs and dates application.
d) Please bring or mail to Vernon office. DO NOT SCAN, EMAIL OR FAX PLEASE!
Eagle Bay Camp, P.O. Box 1162, Vernon, BC, V1T6N4
COMPLETE ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SLP/LIT1
FOLLOW THE LINKS ABOVE THIS SECTION TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SLP AND LIT PROGRAMS!
Here is a list of what makes a complete Eagle Bay Camp Leadership Program Application:
1. Complete the “Leadership Application” Form above. Attach 1 photo of yourself, and 1 photo of your medical ID card.
2. Arrange for your references to be completed (One Teacher/Employer and one Pastor reference per application. You can direct your references to our website or simply send them the link. Be sure your references are willing to complete the form and know what leadership position(s) you are applying for.
3. Complete the online Medical form. (To the left)
4. Complete the Online Waiver form. (To the left)
5. Complete the Online Permission form. (To the left)